Sunday, September 1, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 2, Orange


So this is day two's orange challenge, so time to whip out the China Glaze Orange Knockout again! I just stamped on this colour recently, so I decided to do some free hand. Maybe we'll call these Fiesta Sunbursts!

I used China Glaze Orange Knockout for the base as well as NYC Lexington Yellow and China Glaze Ingrid to paint in the rays. Not sure if you can make it out, but I topped the non art fingers with Glimmer Gloss in Apricot Freeze. Glimmer Gloss is Old School! I had three of these for years, but this is the last one. Other two became Frankens! These glitter toppers looked fantastic, but take forever to dry.




These were fun to wear, if however short! Come visit me tomorrow for some silly back to school nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment