Monday, September 23, 2013

Twenty Days of Fun Done!



Here we are, two thirds complete for this years challenge. I'm loving this, even though my hands aren't. Constant cream and cuticle oil is only going so far. I am saving some swatches for you all, so I can give the old peeling and breaking nubbins a rest after the challenge. My nails are usually kept short, but as I look back at these photo's I actually see them getting shorter.

Anywho, I like the pressure to try new things. It has resulted in some neat concepts I might not have ended up with otherwise. I would love any feedback from any seasoned bloggers out there. How am I doing so far, and what do you wish someone told you when you first started.

Thanks oodles for those who keep coming back for more.








No comments:

Post a Comment