Friday, October 25, 2013

Blood - oct 25


These are kind of cute...and bloody, but so not me. I didn't even wait for these to dry to get them off my hands...hand actually, I even only did the one!

These were easy enough. I used a base of Finger Paints Don't Make a Scene and then made a messy gradient (yes on purpose) with Sally Hansen Rapid Red. I then used a toothpick for the stitches in China Glaze Liquid Leather. The other Gradient was Color Club Holo in Beyond with Rapid Red sponged on top. Then top coat for all.



Do you think the knife was too much? I'm totally at a loss with a gory prompt! Is this where I say muah hahahahaha?



These last few are matte on the bloody tip fingers. Because of these you get a deliciously girly Emily De Molly Swatch tomorrow, cause mama needs a palette cleanser!


2 comments:

  1. Those are cute, but I am with you. Not my style either, but you did a great job on the gore still! and they are fun, for Halloween! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meagan. I didn't really think about it till I was finishing, but then it was just...get it off get it off. Lol

    ReplyDelete