Monday, December 16, 2013

Holly...again!


So these are my official Holly nails. I jumped the gun on the last set I did for Christmas colours, but that's what you get for not rereading the prompts. So I had to come up with something different. Why not purple right?

This gorgeous glitter is Laquerlicious Hug-a-Bull. This is three thin coats as this is a thicker polish that needs more massaging, but the beautiful glitter mix and payoff was worth a little more effort.



Sorry for some of these pics being slightly blurry, really difficult polish to photograph in sunlight and light box!




Hope you liked this smaller version of my Holly Manicure.
Here is the Inlinkz below for all the lovelies who worked on Holly Manicures!

Cheers all,
 




2 comments:

  1. Love these! Those colours together are just gorgeous and the glitter is super pretty =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used a purple for these nails, instead of a more traditional Christmas colour. It not only goes great together, but it also makes them really unique!

    ReplyDelete