Sunday, December 1, 2013

Polish Addict Jellyfish 1 Swatch and Presents Nail Art!


So this one is prompt #1 for The Twelve Days of Xmas Challenge I'm doing as part of the Hobby Polish Blogger group I recently joined.

First I want to say how much I love Christmas! Everyone's attitude seems to improve. We all make attempts to spend extra time with those that are important to us and try to think of others first. Its a lovely time of year for everyone no matter what holiday you celebrate.

Now the manicure!

First here's a swatch of Polish Addiction Jellyfish 1. This was such a cool polish. It was literally magic when I put it on. I thought it was a white base with micro glitters in a mix of colours, but once it was on the first finger I noticed this yummy peach shimmer to the base. So shocking...and cool...and beautiful!!




After that I used my black acrylic for the basic outlines and then started layering in all my polishes. Many many polishes!! 




I'm thrilled with these! So happy and festive. I threw in the stocking on the pinkie, because one of my  favourite things to open on Christmas was always my stocking at grandmothers house on Christmas Eve!

Cheers all,


21 comments:

  1. Your free hand art is amazing. Espesially the stocking on your pinkie. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That base is gorgeous and I love your presents! They look great-I especially like the spotty one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The polish was so pretty in person! Unbelievable!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm getting much more comfortable. Just started doing freehand like this recently.

      Delete
  4. Your detail work is sooo good!! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of your freehand skills! Super cute mani, I love the base polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just because of all the practice I've been getting lately. Thank you.

      Delete
  6. This is sooo cute I adore the gifts and the Christmas stocking you are talented indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've already prepped my food post, and dumbed it down to an accent finger only. A bit of a break, but I still love them! Can't wait to post it.

      Delete
    2. I cant wait to see them! I am following you back :) xxxx

      Delete
    3. Thanks Dawn, everyone is so supportive in the group!

      Delete
  7. CUTE! and the base polish is so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous, and that stocking is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove that base polish, omg! Also your freehand presents are amazing! :) My fav is the polka dot one on your ring finger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't help it, but as soon as I saw these I immediately was thought the blue present on your middle finger looked a bit like a Tardis, and wasn't sure if that was intentional or not...but either way, SUPER cool! I really like the outline in black over the glitter base.

    Thanks for being part of the first ever Best Of: Nail Art link party! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not intentional, but I smiled as soon as I read that. Thanks. It's great fun and exposure for everyone. Maybe we Inlinks these sometime so we can send folks full circle. Just an idea. Thanks again soo soo much.

    ReplyDelete