Thursday, December 19, 2013

Santa Nail Art


This is my Santa Manicure for the challenge, and it's also the third last in the list. We have Christmas Trees and Freestyle Christmas left, which I'm going to take as do what you want! Any requests ladies? 

Base colours for this were the Sally Girl Red Glitter pictured on thumb and pinkie as well as Finger Paints Don't Make a Scene for Santa and Sally Hansen White on for the ring finger and Sally Hansen Rapid red for the pointer and hat. Phew! 

For dotting I used the White on again as well as Rapid Red and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep on the glitter fingers. The cold pink nose was a mix of Rapid Red and White on and the eyes were China Glaze Liquid Leather. I decided to go all polish today since I got off easy on the last one with all acrylic!





These last two are sunlight. Hope you guys enjoyed these, I did and even did my Cinderella hand to match! Don't know if anyone noticed, but I had to cut them all off, three breaks...I blame winter!

Cheers all,


13 comments:

  1. I love how Santa is peeking out from your nails, so cute! (I think you inserted the inklinkz wrong, it repeats itself over and over.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm mobile and now can't wait to be able to fix this! I have now idea how that's possible! Lol

      Delete
  2. Awwh, he's so cute! Love the dotticures too, simple but lovely!
    Yeah, there's loads of inlinkz! I'd say try deleting the code and readding it just in case =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the help and love. Got this fixed, no idea at all why it duplicated that!!!

      Delete
  3. I really like that the dats are done ina different color on each nail. And the way Santa is peeking at me from your nail reinforces the feeling that he's watching to see if Ive been naughty or nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Lustrous...have you been naughty or nice! Haha

      Delete
  4. This is so fun :) and that nail polish bottle (at least I think it is haha!) is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma it's a Sally Beauty Christmas shade. It's just called red glitter. It's from last year. I had to buy it!

      Delete
  5. This is very very cute I love santa's lil cute face hehe good job :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn. I wore them till the all chipped. My fave so far I think

      Delete
  6. Love your Santa! And that polish bottle your holding in the picture is so cute! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had all of these. I've heard there were more. Sigh. Lol

      Delete
  7. I'm loving the nails and the bottle is hilarious lol

    ReplyDelete