Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Takko Nirvana with Gold Nail Studs

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I would like to introduce you all to Nirvana!

Takko Lacquer Nirvana that is! Takko Lacquer is an insanely beautiful and sought out brand that is really difficult to get your hands on. My oh so sweet and beautiful and wonderful Naily Godmother Jeni managed to snag this for me during Takko Lacquers November restock. She didn't get anything for herself!!!! She said it had to be mine with my love of Teal.

Was it worth the effort it probably took her to digitally elbow all the other shoppers out of the way?

Absolutely!

The two coat formula was easy to use and the richness of the colour really appealed to me. You will see more of this! I didn't want to do anything to take away from this beautiful teal beauty and its swimming golden flakies! All I could bring myself to add this first time was studs that matched the flake. I loved this, nearly kissing my hands love!









The last three are sunlight...and that bottle! Isn't her bottle design dreamy? I'm a sucker for great looking marketing and packages.

One last question.
What's better than nail mail? Nail PRESENT!
Thanks Jeni!

Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic shade, totally worth elbowing the e-shoppers out of the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun. Even better in person as the gold is more pronounced! I can't wait to use it again.

      Delete