Friday, March 28, 2014

Copycat Look of the week, Lotus Flowers by @Bwlblogger

So, I've been wanting to start a new series. I don't know about you guys, but my nail obsession actually began with me saving hundreds of photos in an inspiration folder for me to try out later...and I never do! This isn't a bad thing, it means my stuff is in someway unique or what not. I've really been wanting to dive in and show you my rendition of the looks that get me stoked on IG and from the blogs I follow.

My first look is from an artist we all know and love, my own partner for Freehand Fridays, Ashley! Ashley constantly amazes me with her skills. She posted this look yesterday over on Instagram, you can follow her account Here. Once I saw it, I ran upstairs right away to recreate it. For my look I used A England Briar Rose Sleeping Beauty for my base. The gold tone is a stunning Franken I've been working on for spring and the black and yellow are acrylic paint.



Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to head over to Ashley's IG page to check out her stuff.

Cheers all,

2 comments:

  1. oOo I think this is the AEngland I ordered recently! So glad I did! Love the nail art too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amers! It's really pretty jus on it's own.

      Delete