Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Manicure Remix, Neon Floral


So I'm Calling this post Manicure Remix, and I think I've decided this will be a recurring series. Whenever I have a post that's very popular and I loved wearing, I will remix the look by using the same colours and element's, but create a totally different look. 

So for my first remix I chose my Neon fun look....linked here and I reused‎ my colour palette. I took the floral and dot elements and put them together on the nails and created a black and white version of the design as my accent nail. After top coating my accent I also added the pearl as this week's Eeek prompt is Pearl. I'm loving the look together and I think it qualifies! If you want to join in the fun for the remaining week, you can find the info linked here.


Love this again, and hope you guys do as well. Also, don't forget to look at the other Pearl Manicures in the Inlinkz below.

Cheers all,



4 comments:

  1. "this week's Eeeek prompt." I love it!
    This mani is so bright n pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. I've loved the prompts so far. Pearl was a neat one to work with.

      Delete
  2. these are gorgeous - really love them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debbie! I loved this one a lot too.

      Delete