Friday, June 13, 2014

Pink Flying Cow Design Nail Art


Welcome to another edition of Freehand Fridays with Ashley aka BWLBlogger.
We cooked this one up because we are both big fans of Pinkflying cow on YouTube linked here. If you haven't checked out her channel you really should. Most of her stuff has this pop art comic feel. It's happy, fun and I love it. Ashley's IG page is linked here. Pinkflyingcow look had this fun ring finger gradient with the skull cherries. It's about the darn cutest thing I ever did see. I then did the stripey half moons and added a little glitter to hide any flaws. All in all adorable.


And here is both or looks together!


I really liked the above, but the half moons weren't my best stripes ever, so I removed them and went to work. I next did the shooting star finger which is another of Pinkflying cows designs from her channel. For the remaining two fingers I went dotting wild in a pop art style. I used a ton of colours for this look, but if you want any specifics just leave me a note in the comments.



I have to say, this is my fave design of the last little bit. How could it not be right! So happy and summery. I just love it.

Cheers all,



2 comments:

  1. Love the designs!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete