Thursday, June 26, 2014

Watermelon Nail Art Swap...sort of.


So as you can tell by the lenght thesse have been sitting in my draft folder for a while. I was supposed to maniswap these with someone on IG, but can no longer remember whose design this was and they haven't contacted me.

So, to the mystery nail artist...thanks for this simple and cute watermelon design!

I used:
Sinful Colors Cream Pink 
Nicole by OPI Daffy Dill 
China Glaze Liquid Leather



If anyone knows who these belong to let me know in the comments!!

Cheers all,

4 comments:

  1. Woow, very nice manicure and i love the sinfulcolors. Congrats and God Bless U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest, and thank you. It's one of my all time faves and it's not even an indie polish.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and summery!

    ReplyDelete