Monday, October 27, 2014

Dem Bones Nail Art


Something spooky and wild for you guys today. I decided I wanted to create a full hand piece, and I actually have couple more of these planned for after Halloween because it was so much fun! I googled some images and found a crazy tattoo that was all the bones right on the hand. I pretty much replicated that image and carried it onto the nail where the bones would end. The base nude was a matted Finger Paints, but any nude would work. The image on the nails is acrylic and on the hands I used a combo of black eyeliner and acrylic paints.





It's not perfect, due to cracking when I moved and my fine hairs on my hand interfering, but like I said so much fun who cares! Halloween is coming to a close, what's everyone dressing up as?

Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome idea, I love how you incorporated the entire hand, just too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. utterly genius - this is just incredible x

    ReplyDelete