Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Grimm Fairy Tales Series, Red Riding Hood Nail Art


So this is the start of a new series, and also suits the Halloween time of the year. I was google searching the Brothers Grimm for inspiration and came up with this fabulous image on a site talking about the body of work created by the Brothers Grimm. This body of work is extenive, and I'm sure you've all heard many of these stories without even knowing. This of course is Red Riding Hood and the wolf! Anyway, this image wasn't credited, so I'm not going to post it but if anyone knows the artist please let me know. My base is OPI Stranger Tides and the rest acrylic.

Difficulty: Super Duper
Time: 1:20



I'm in love with the final look and am happy to hear ideas for next weeks Grimm look. What's your favorite story?

Please come back next week to see what I end up with!

Cheers all,



No comments:

Post a Comment