Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day, #naillinkup


Happy St. Patrick's Day! We are just getting over a flu in our house still, but I really wanted to post something foe the festivities. I've been practicing my double stamping lately and was pretty happy with the results of this look. My yellowish green is called Daffy Dill by Nicole By OPI. I've considered getting rid of this one, but it finds its way into my art. The white is Finger paints Paper Mâché. The stamping was Konad Black and White. I pulled out my Bundle Monster Holiday collection for the clover and knot images and voila.



These aren't perfect because I was still shaky from lack of sleep, but I thought they were pretty festive and fun. For those of you heading out tonight, don't forget to arrange for a driver home and be safe!

Cheers all,


2 comments: