Monday, July 6, 2015

Lady Queen Review, OMD Day 5


Today I have the second review for stamping plates I was sent from Lady Queen and I have a 15% discount for you to use as well ELLC15 . These hehe plates are new to me, although I have been seeing them around. Today's look was created on a Color Club neon green. The trippy vortex pattern was stamped in Maddening Whispers from Femme Fatale, and the image is from the hh-003 plate I previously tried. The skulls are Konad White decals that I filled with Konad Black and are from the hehe-046 plate linked here. As with the first plate I reviewed, the second plate also gave me no issues when stamping. This look I created hoping it would suit the Colourful prompt for Day 5 of OMD3.


My pinkie finger doesn't do the sideways skulls any justice, but they looked really cool in person, and I should have thought to photograph my thumb for you guys.


Here is the full image on the plate, and I can't wait to try the webs and the drippy web like image at the bottom most of all.


I would still highly recommend these plates and they are a great value as well. Their selection of images is very modern and fun and totally worth a browse. Don't forget Lady Queen gave me that 15% discount for you to use as well ELLC15 .

Cheers all,







2 comments:

  1. Amazing work and congrats for a new collaboration. Big hug Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you, this one was fun!

    ReplyDelete