Wednesday, July 29, 2015

OMD3 Day 20, Jewel


I didn't know what to post for OMD3 Jewel day so I decided to do my first ever Sharpie look.
I used a black sharpie and alcohol to create the marbling in this one, but to change it up I decided to try it on a holo. The pink base was two coats of Engorgeous by CBL. In keeping with the theme, I added two stones while my Seche was still tacky.



It's different, and I'll definitely try this technique out again. I can't wait to try it on a cream as well. Oh, an FYI if you attempt this...it bleeds into your sidewall the whole time. It was fairly impossible to clean it up for my pictures.

Cheers all,


3 comments:

  1. this is super gorgeous - great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool! I can imagine the cleanup is a nightmare though.

    ReplyDelete