Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Digital Dozen Food Week, Sad Little Oranges!



So, le sigh...why are the oranges sad for today's food mani for Digital Dozen? Well as you can see I lost all my length right after I did my almonds yesterday. I do have a long goodie saved for Friday, but this is what the rest of my week will look like. Oh, well. Short can still be cute. Anywho, the polish is two coats of Zip from My Indie Polish and I had the cool idea to use a neon green glitter topper as 'seeds' under my Bundle Monster orange stamping.



 I love how the seeds pop under the stamping. All in all fun, if still a little sad.
 
Cheers all,





4 comments:

  1. Awwww they're not sad, they're adorable! I think they look great this length/shape. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind them short Shelly, only because it was during DD week when I had big plans and needed the space. Lol

      Delete
  2. Not sad! I love nubbins! I love the juicy citrus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But they're so cute!!! The oranges and your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete