Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Nail Heroes, Tuesday


Today's Nail Hero look is a goodie! I've been meaning to do more and more advanced stamping looks and love how this came out! 

I used:
China Glaze Ingrid
OPI 50 Years Of Style
L.A. Colors Electrified 


I used a recently purchased Bundle Monster BM-S104 for the images. I love how easy this technique is even if it takes a little longer. It's all worth it to create something so pretty, and  inspired by one of my faves Clairestelle8 on Instagram linked here.  I love how she and other really advanced nail stamping queens can layer and fill image to create such deep looks without freehand. It's amazing, and I've really been working at upping my stamp game. 




Hope you guys are enjoying the looks so far, make sure you visit my lovelies in the InLinkz below.

Cheers all,



3 comments: