Thursday, March 17, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Spring Day 4, Chevron Double Nail Stamping


Today's look I loved almost as much as yesterday's. I love nudes, and black and white add a certain sexy/simplicity to a nude look. In my opinion this is a totally wearable everyday look. This is Sally Hansen Choco-latte stamped in black and white. The images are Bundle Monster BM-314 and Mouyou Holy Shapes Collection-02.




After wearing it a bit, I wished I'd matted. I feel like I matte everything though, and have been making an effort to give you more variety in finish. Check out my ladies below for the rest of the day four Spring looks. 

Cheers all,



2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are really neat! I love the contrast between the two stamping images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The group did a pattern on pattern week a while ago. This was kind of inspired by those looks.

      Delete