Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Neon Pink Nail Stamping, Yellow Tail Moscato


So this post is an unplanned thank you to a cool summer promo I just picked up at the liquor store here in Ontario. Yellow Tail Wine is currently giving away a bottle of Nailsinc nail polish with the purchase of a bottle of their Muscato linked here. 

Described as,
"Passionfruit, melon, freshly crushed grapes Flavours: zingy tropical fruit with a crisp, refreshing finish. Enjoy: well chilled as an apéritif or with summer salads"
This wine was like a sip of summer! We loved this as a treat with a gorgeous steak and salad meal my husband prepared this week, and this treat of a wine with the polish promo was $10.95 Canadian. After some online digging, I found the polish itself retails for $17 for a .47oz bottle. The bottle in the promo is .27oz.

From what I could tell, there are four shades available. I grabbed Mayfair Lane, and used it as a base for this pattern on pattern stamping look. I distressed the base with neon pink and stamped the double stamped images from Moyou Fashionista Collection 04 and BM-606. The formula on the Nails Inc was great, and I plan to wear it again soon on it's own as the colour was the perfect soft pink. There's  even a hashtag for the promo #YTsummeradventure if you manage to get your hands on one. I went back two days after the first bottle and they were out at two LCBO's in my area. I still grabbed the wine though!!




Thanks Yellow Tail for this delicious promotion. Two of my very favorite things brought together for around $10! Couldn't pass it up.

If anyone is wondering about this date night meal, It's fresh lobster with a Chipotle mango steak, fresh bakery Focaccia loaf and Santa Fe salad.

Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. Is that a Aussie wine, you have great taste in wine :) Wow you set a fine table too, wouldn't mind having that for dinner myself <3
    Great mani, love the mix of colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an Aussie wine! It was so good! Thanks for the compliment, the dinner was awesome too!

      Delete