Monday, September 26, 2016

31 Day. Day 26, Inspired by a Pattern


Today's look is inspired by a pattern. I've been wanting to do a plaid look for a while, so I went for it with this dotting and plaid look. I used Barielle Swizzle Stix as my turquoise/blue base and my distressed fingers are Sunny Days from Rimmel and the Barielle. My stamping is Essie Penny Talk and the images are both BP-L013. I actually attempted to double stamp the plaid in the yellow, but it hardly showed.


Below is the first take on this mani, but I kind of hated and redid the dotting fingers to the plaid. They weren't as crisp or as cute as my final look.


Getting close to the end of the challenge, hope everyone's struggling to keep up like me...lol!

Cheers all,



2 comments:

  1. I love all the texture you added to the background with the dry brushing! It really adds a lot of pizazz to your polka dot pattern.

    ReplyDelete