Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Vampy, Tuesday


So today I've decided that Halloween is definitely Vampy as long as I keep my colour palette 'sexy and edgy' (aka dark) I'll fit right in. 

I started with a base of OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, and this green is definitely a Vampy colour that I love whenever I use it. It looks just like Velvet when matte. I used acrylic paint to add my dotting and pumpkins. 

I loved this look much more than yesterday's, and I think I'm getting the swing of this. Again, don't forget to check out all the girls below in our Digital Dozen Inlinkz. Especially all the new friends!



a

Cheers all,



7 comments:

  1. These are really cute, and dark! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the perky little punkins' over black - it works for me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweets! This and the friday look are my favorites.

      Delete
  3. This is super cute and I've said it a bajillion times but I love and admire your free hand skills <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww these are adorable! I love those little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete